TopLink is the World Economic Forum’s engagement platform, accessible only by Forum partners and community members, including Global Shapers and Alumni.
TopLink is a digital tool used for community, knowledge, and event management as well as showcasing impact. It is the official platform to verify official Global Shapers and connect hubs globally.
In this session, we are going to cover:
- Understand overall information architecture
- How to post on relevant community groups
- Where to find and access all official community documents like guides and newsletters
- Explore and collaborate with other Global Shaper projects and initiatives
- Find various communities and groups focussing on specific impact areas
- Bookmark wef.ch/gsc-newsto receive all the latest communication and updates from Global Shapers Team
- Find out all official Guides at wef.ch/gsc-guides